Avocado oil is a hidden treasure. Unlike the well-known tea tree oil, olive oil and lavender oil, avocado oil has yet to be discovered by many people for its great variety of health benefits.
Here are some important nutrients in avocado oil:
- Protein and Fats: Avocado oil contains a high amount of proteins and unsaturated fats, both of which are strong skin agents. Avocado oil actually contains omega-3 fatty acids – those very same fatty acids as found in fish oil. Thus, not only can this oil be used as a beneficial lotion, but also as healthy cooking oil!
- Sterolin: Avocado oil is high in a substance called sterolin, which studies have shown to facilitate the softening of the skin and to reduce the incidence of age spots;
- Antioxidants: Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants, making it useful for healing sun-damaged skin. Antioxidants like vitamins A, D and E in avocado cause the skin to be suppler, and are thus particularly good for dry or aged skin.
- Lecithin and Potassium: Avocado oil contains lecithin and potassium, which are all highly beneficial for the skin as well as the hair.
- Here is a summary of nutrients found in 100grams of our avocado oil:
- Vitamin K: 26% of the RDA.
- Folate: 20% of the RDA.
- Vitamin C: 17% of the RDA.
- Potassium: 14% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B5: 14% of the RDA.
- Vitamin B6: 13% of the RDA.
- Vitamin E: 10% of the RDA.
- Then it contains small amounts of Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin) and B3 (Niacin).
- Moisturize the Skin. Avocado oil applied topically helps relieve dry and itchy skin. Once applied, avocado oil is deeply absorbed by the skin, thus making it an ideal moisturizer and skin care agent.
- Anti-Ageing Expert. It’s an ant-aging agent too. Instead of using creams that don’t contain natural ingredients, you’d be safer with our avocado oil since it’s natural and beneficial to the skin in every way. It will keep your skin plump, and also ensure that you don’t develop wrinkles early in life. Let us extend your youthfulness by at least 20 years!
- Treat Skin Conditions. Avocado oil is useful in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Boost Scalp Health. In addition to helping clear scaly skin, it can also relieve itchy scalp symptoms. Avocado oil, when regularly applied to the scalp, can stimulate hair growth.
- Others. Avocado oil facilitates the healing of wounds and burns to the skin. It also helps to relieve and heal diaper rash.