Pimples are not the end of the world but to many, especially those who have them, they may fleetingly seem like the end of the world. From experience, pimples can be a source of depression and anxiety, self-hatred, a source of weakness mentally and eventually physically and ultimately pimples can actually make one feel less than sufficient. Unfortunately, these same emotions stress the body out and exacerbate the problem. That is why in order to effectively get rid of pimples, it has to be an effort right from the grassroots, from the depth of your heart and soul. Getting rid of pimples is emotional. It starts from the inside out.
Uplifting your inner being when the outside is not yet at the level you hope for it to be is not an easy task. It takes real effort. However in order to effectively get rid of those pimples, you have to start from there and then coupled with a good moisturizer, the flawless skin shall only be months away. Of course for my moisturizers, I either use Livara’s Chocolate Ruby or Livara’s Mugisha.
I got a breakout in October last year and it is not until the beginning of this year that the breakout cleared. I must admit that it was a first for me however I am grateful for that experience because through it, I got first-hand experience of the emotions and difficulties people go through when faced with pimples. Flawless skin is something not many have and it is something we ought not to take for granted. Flawless skin is also something that can be achieved by anyone. But first things first, when faced with a blemished skin, here’s a few steps on how to effectively get rid of pimples:
1. Consult with a skin care specialist. The skin care specialist will help you better understand your skin condition from a healthcare point of view which usually includes a nutritional analysis.
2. Surround yourself with love and understanding. Being in an environment filled with love and support goes a long way in building up the inner strength and confidence you need to go the process of healing. Avoid people that judge you and constantly ridicule you. Your skin does not need that stress!
3. Do a detox. Rid your body of as many toxins as you can and do this monthly. Detoxifying/cleansing your body will also wash out some of the bad bacteria and other toxins that may be causing the pimples. Some detox regimens include a fresh juice (pineapple + lemon + ginger) plan, fasting, etc…
4. Eat well and have a proper balanced diet. After detoxifying, it is good to feed your body well with a diet rich in vegetables, fruit and water. Stay away from alcohol. Except maybe when served at church!
5. Be happy and speak flawless skin into your life. I always advise Livara’s customers to try to be happy and find happiness in everything. Laugh a lot and laugh out loud. It helps to talk to yourself with love every morning. Look into your mirror and admire the beautiful, flawless, silky skin that your face has. Put the Secret Law of Attraction to work here!
6. Wash, cleanse, moisturize your skin. This is very important. It is good to wash your face thoroughly preferably with a cleansing bar of soap and then moisturize with a good moisturizer. Let the moisturizer work from the outside as the rest work from the inside. Shea butter is a great moisturizer and it has properties that actually treat and heal the skin. Of course, I recommend that you look no further than Livara for their natural shea butter based products at Fluxx Lab.
7. Last but not least, stay calm, drink lots of water, exercise and trust your God to give you the skin you deserve.
If you follow the simple seven steps above, you will effectively get rid of pimples and shall have that flawless skin from the inside out. Remember that it is a continuous journey that gets better with time. Here at Livara, it is our mission to simplify and demystify skin care, hair care and general health care for you! Cheers!